Saturday, January 26, 2019
Gulfstream Park, Hallandale Beach, Florida.
Last day of submission is Saturday, January 5th at 5 p.m.
Approval notifications will be sent out shortly after credential applications are received.
Credentials are available for pick-up at the Gulfstream Park Media Office beginning Monday, January 21.
PEGASUS WORLD CUP INVITATIONAL CREDENTIAL POLICY FOR MEDIA
Pegasus World Cup Invitational provides credentials to members of the working media depending on when requests are made and the type of organization the applicant represents.
Credentials are provided for media who represent a professional news gathering organization that produces and publishes original content on a regular and responsible manner.
Due to limited working space, the main press box is strictly limited to those who:
- Work for national print publications, television and wire services.
- Prominent local television and print outlets.
- National, global and regional trade publications.
- Recognized independent reporters who cover Thoroughbred racing on a consistent, timely manner.
- Video productions authorized by Pegasus World Cup and/or The Stronach Group.
- Specialty, local and national publications and internet sites based on coverage.
Freelance writers, photographers, and videographers will NOT be granted credentials without a letter of support from an accredited medium. Requests must be made in writing or by e-mail within 21 days of the event.
Applicants representing websites which contain advertising from non-authorized gambling operations, display a disproportionate amount of advertising to content, or do not publish on regular basis will not be approved. Applicants representing websites may or may not be allowed in the press box depending on deadlines and content.
- Photo submission requirements – Passport style image
- It is a recent color photo of yourself only. No other visible people or objects.
- It is cropped from just above the top of the head to the collarbone.
- It is centered, full face view with a neutral facial expression or a natural smile
- It should not include hats, sunglasses or any other article that may obstruct the face or hair.
- It is between 500 x 500 pixels and 4000 x 4000 pixels. Saved in .jpg format only.
MEDIA RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION AND INSURANCE AGREEMENT
Note: if Media Release form does not display,
please download it here.
Please upload a Photo.
Photo must be between 500 x 500 pixels and 4000 x 4000 pixels.
MEDIA HOTEL INFORMATION
Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach Aventura
1000 S Federal Hwy
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Reference the "Pegasus World Cup Room Block" when making reservations.
You will need a credit card to guarantee the room.